I found the Best Weed on Koh Lanta
A Blissful Discovery at Ganja House, Koh Lanta
As I unwind in my bungalow's hammock, surrounded by Koh Lanta's lush greenery, I'm reveling in the pure bliss of Supreme Oreoz cannabis from Ganja House. This hidden gem in Saladan's Kong Dao has left me thoroughly impressed!
What struck me was the exceptional quality, contradicting the affordable price point. Having explored other dispensaries on the island, I was pleasantly surprised by Ganja House's Grade A cannabis - expertly dried and cured to perfection.
Standout Factors
1. Unbeatable value: Supreme Oreoz exceeded expectations, offering superior quality at a much lower price than all other dispensaries. Most strains at ganja House start at 200 Baht, and reduce to 150 a G if buy 10 G (I did!). The Oreoz were 300 but the owner reduced it for me and i got ten g for 1500 Baht instead of 3000!!!
2. Multilingual expertise: The owner's 40 years of experience shines through in their knowledgeable guidance.
3. Impressive selection: Eager to explore more strains!
Ganja House Koh Lanta is undoubtedly the go-to destination for discerning cannabis connoisseurs on Koh Lanta. Visit them at facebook.com/GanjaHouseThailand and experience the difference!



Comments
Post a Comment